Friday, March 30, 2012

we love colton dixon.

Currently, John and I are sitting in the waiting area of the hospital. Mom has been in surgery for probably about 2 hours now, so we have about 2 more until surgery is done, and then we'll have to wait another hour before we can see her while she's in the recovery room.

Like most other Americans, I just can't get enough American Idol this year! These people can SING. I'm loving it. They are all fabulous, but one contestant stands out to me above the rest: Colton. Mom loves him too. So, I decided to look for his performance because I missed it the other night. I just got goose bumps on my head, that's how good he was! This will make it onto our "encouraging songs on tough days" playlist for sure! Thanks Colton for covering this awesome song. Praying for you as you continue to be a light for Christ!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zaddMmYbhEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment